Sunday, April 22, 2012

Copyright Chatter to Ponder

Seems there has been a lot of chatter about Copyright in the blog community about what is and isn't the proper edict. I would just like to give my 1 cent of this subject. I like others work hard for what I do and even though I am still considered a starving artist (as they say) my ideals, my creations, and anything that comes from my brain is my own. Do you know how hard that is? You have those who create, you have those who enjoying making those items, and you have those who enjoy selling those items. It's like the cycle of life, it's a full circle, but this needs to be done in an ethical manner. Credit needs to be given to those artists and designers. You make something within the designer’s guidelines, give credit. Remember that "fine" print? If you can't see it, that is where the information is located! When in doubt contact the owner/operator/creator/designer/artist or whatever the title is. This term falls under numerous umbrellas. When everyone works together, everyone benefits, i.e. the circle of life. These are my guild lines: COPYRIGHT NOTICE Applies to any pictures, designs, publications, as well as reproduction on or through the internet, posting, auction sites, scanning, or e-mail transmissions without prior written permission will be prohibited. Please be advised, artist are working together to stop this nonsense of copying others designs and its content thereof. If it wasn't purchased from me and my brain, it's not yours and doesn't give you the right to recreate, sell or anything else unless you are given permission to do so. With this said.....have a wonderful day and go use your brain for something creative today! Later T
Madison says "Oh No, Please don't go there!"

No comments: